Subscribe:

Weight Loss Tracking

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 1

Okay. So this morning I decided to start the weight loss plan .. I feel posting each day on this blog will help me be more strict int attempts to lose weight.

Today for breakfast I had a meal replacement shake. This is my 4th day on this shake and I want to say it fulling and keeps me full for alittle over 4 hours .. Which is extremely good for me..
I'm using the GNC Total Lean shake..





The direction say to mix it with water but I use half 1% milk and half water and it works out perfectly for me.. Budget busting diva here and I need to make my milk stretch lol.. :-)

My exercise followed a brisk 15 minute walk to the bus stop and another brisk 15 minute walk to my job all equaling 30 minutes..

I'm slowly trying to bring my body into the motion of getting ready to work out soon.






You can use anything to mix it in or even stir it by hand. I prefer to use this blender






Hey guys!
So for lunch I had a nice big romaine salad.. I again I'm doing my diet on a budget :-)
I used greek vingarette dress
Delicious my friends..



Okay so since I work late in the night.. I'll update later what I ate before bed :-)
Oh yea and my snack was blueberry muffin I tore it up so I don't any pics :-( lol my fault :-)

- our beauty movement

0 comments:

Post a Comment