Subscribe:

Weight Loss Tracking

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hola

So im back after a hiatus.. i fell off not going to lie.

but im serious still maintaining those pounds that i lost. my job is pretty demanding so the site hasnt gotten it full effect but it soon will.

This morning i took my target brand vitamins. i will get pic of those for u shortly.

at 10 am i drank my total leans hake from GNC. vanilla flavored. You Cannot go wrong with Vanilla i use the Vanilla after reading plenty of reviews on taste. I have really Funny Taste buds.
- MAKE Sure when you buy it you buy the containing where you can mix it your self.
i recent bought the premixed bottle the four pack and it tasted way to sweet. it was hard for me to down it but i did it cause i spent 6.99 on it. I caught it on sale.


1 comments:

DAILY DISGUISE said...

keep up the good work! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, i'm your newest follower on gfc! please visit me and see if you want to follow too? i think you'll like my outfits, thanks!

www.dailydisguise.com

Post a Comment